By accessing and/or using this website (hereinafter “the Site”), any user tacitly and unreservedly accepts these
1. Intellectual Property
1.1 The Site and each of its constituent elements, and in particular the texts, articles, images, illustrations, photographs, databases, software (hereinafter the Intellectual Property Elements) are protected by intellectual property law.
1.2 The total or partial reproduction of the Intellectual Property Elements is prohibited.
1.3 The user is only authorized to display the pages of the Site on his screen and is only authorized to reproduce the Site's Intellectual Property Elements temporarily for the sole purpose of consulting the Site.
1.4 The user is authorized to make short quotations from the Site, provided that the origin of the document and the title of the cited document or page are clearly specified.
2. Use of the Site
2.1 All data, information and publications accessible, represented or downloadable from the Site are not exhaustive, are provided for information purposes only and can in no way be considered as constituting a quote, an estimate or an offer of professional services.
2.2 In no event shall the company be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use by any user of data, information or publications accessible or downloadable from the Site.
2.3 The company can in no case be held responsible for the content accessible from hypertext links published on the Site or files downloadable from the Site or sites accessible from hypertext links published on the Site.
2.4 The creation and publication of a hypertext link to one of the pages of the Site is authorised, subject to the prior and express agreement of the company.
3. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1 In most cases, we collect personal information directly from you when you purchase our services, register or interact with us. Generally, we will tell you the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal information at the time the information is collected. In general, the reasons given will be the following:
- Offer you the Services you have requested or registered for; Create and manage the registrations and accounts you have with us;
- Respond to your requests and questions;
- Provide you with information and inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with relevant advertising as described in this document;
- Comply with our legal obligations as described by law.
3.2 Automatically Collected Information: Some information about your use of the Services will be collected automatically when you browse the Website, for example:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Location information for Services capable of locating the user, in order to provide you with relevant content wherever you are in the world.
- We collect and use this information to generate anonymous aggregate information that allows us to develop and optimize our web presence to better serve you.